Steve Grant was born in New York City and grew up in Paramus, New Jersey until he was eighteen. After graduating from Furman University, he began a career in the financial services business in Greenville, South Carolina. An active volunteer in the community, Steve has been a guest on several podcasts and is a regularly sought-after speaker with the nonprofit he founded: Chris and Kelly’s HOPE Foundation. He currently resides in Greenville, South Carolina with his wife Cathy.
- The number of deaths from opioids in 2017 was six times higher than in 1999.
- According to the CDC, drug overdoses killed more than 700,000 people from 1999-2017 in just the United States
- Not a day goes by without people hearing about an overdose death from heroin, fentanyl, and other opiates.
- Don’t Forget Me provides a source of information and reference as much as it shares the tragic story of two deaths.
- Today there are more deaths from overdoses than car-related accident deaths.
A Foundation created in honor of Chris and Kelly Grant to financially assist organizations and programs whose purpose is to help adolescents and young adults who are struggling with substance abuse, addiction, and depression. Chris and Kelly’s HOPE Foundation is a 501c3 organization under the auspices of The Community Foundation of Greenville.
To join us in our mission of helping others find their path to healing through recovery, please reach out to us, request a speaker, or contribute through the following:
Chris and Kelly’s HOPE Foundation
c/o The Community Foundation of Greenville
630 E. Washington Street, Suite A
Greenville, SC 29601
To Request a Speaking Engagement:
For Questions about Donations:
Bob Morris 864.233.5925 tel